1. I have an icon of Sweets. Sweeeeeeeets! He is my current main character crush. I am SO IN LOVE. I believe Sweets/Jehnt OTP is true facts.
2. You know what I love about SGA fandom? There is fic for like, everything. I mean, you think there's fic for everything in HP. You THINK that. And then you read an SGA/House crossover in which Rodney is like, a (Very Pricey) Mistress of Pain for House*, and you realize that Dobby/Hagrid/Giant Squid has just nothing
on SGA fic.
3. Related to #2 -- I want to read an AU SGA fic wherein Rodney has been de-aged or maybe is just younger (you know, all super-pretty and gaunt like in Pin, or w/e that weird incest robot/statue movie was) and is a rentboy, and John comes along and, idk, rents him, or tries to rescue him, or both, or something, and there is slow relationship-building (Rodney is mentally scarred! John feels guilty about liking him so much!) and then hot sex. I've not seen this fic, but I bet it's out there somewhere, just waiting for me to come and read it.
4. Related to #1 -- the Sweets icon was entered at bones_stillness and didn't win, which I rather expected (most people seem to hate Sweets), but inexplicably this icon placed second:
So that was awkward because I had thought that icon was SO TERRIBLE that I was embarrassed to even enter it. Like. It's not well-made. And it's not even funny. There's that huge weird gap before the last word and there's no background and the text is a weird color. I'd wanted to have it say "And then Dr. Zack Addy sang about forensic anthropology," because that would be both funnier and less potentially confusing, but it didn't fit. The whole icon is an example of "good concept, inept execution." I'm not used to having such epic fail with icons I make. So I felt weird that people voted for it because IMO like almost all the other icons were better.
5. I haven't cut my toenails in a long time. I've been holding out because usually I cut them too short and then my toes look weird and fat. But I'm unsure what the proper/most attractive length for toenails even IS. It's a problem.*I did not make this up. It exists. It is, I believe, actually part of a series.